The moving and clearing of energy is a skill which requires knowledge, practice, and discernment. The goal of this workshop is to help prepare energy workers to operate in a safe, effective, ethical, and accountable manner. Whether you are new to energy work or an experienced practitioner, you will gain knowledge and insight to increase your effectiveness. In this workshop we will discuss the spiritual principles and ethics of moving and clearing energy.
• Spiritual ethics and accountability
• When NOT to do energy work
• Opening and closing spiritual doors responsibly
• Types of commonly encountered energies
• How to more and restore spiritual energy
• And more….
Presented by: Jennifer Powell and Tonia Puffett
Class Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.